Graduate degree programs offered in Faculty of Education are comprised of minimum 120 credits, you can transfer up to 60 credits from community colleges to count towards your bachelor degree. This undergraduate program consists of general education and elective courses, along with your particular area of study "a major"; duration: 03~05 years.
At European Global School, you can earn your recognized graduate’s degree in different majors in various disciplines. Our degree programs are designed to enhance your professional skills and capabilities.
- Eligibility : Associate Degree / High School Diploma
- English Proficiency : TOEFL 5.0 / IELTS 4.5 (General)
- Computer Skills : Ms-Office & Internet.
- Total Credits Hours : 120
- Total Courses : 40 (approx)
- Completion Duration : 2 Years (after Associate) / 04 Years (after HSD)
- Scholarship Program : Available
- Credit Transfer Facility : Available
- Assessment : Proctored Examinations
- Project / Thesis : Required
- Study Mode : Online / On-Campus
Candidates who successfully complete the programme may be eligible for direct entry in Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
The Authentication Office of the United States Department of State provides authentication of our diplomas and transcripts, which may be helpful for Immigration and Employment assistance. For details, please contact Admissions Office.