EGS International Relations Programs
Bachelors of Arts in international relations and diplomacy
Study international Relations and diplomacy
A four years program study full time With EGS-EGS you can complete your
degree the university in Geneva , learn new languages ,cultures and politics our
program offers a comprehensive education with two sets of specialized courses
that cover international relations and in international business. This allows
students to prepare themselves not only for work in the international relations
(IR) arena of public, multilateral or international affairs, they are trained to acquire
the necessary skills to manage an office, prepare budgets, make decisions
based on financial indicators, and oversee projects from start to finish.
Some of the topics covered
- Contemporary Themes in History
- International Relations theories
- Globalization and Global Governance
- Communication in Politics and Society
- Social Psychology
- Contemporary Issues in International Relations
- Foreign Policy and Decision Making
- International Trade & Policy
- Corporate Governance
- The Art of Diplomacy
- National and International Security Studies
- Emerging Markets and Regional Cooperation
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- International Organization s and NGOs
- Geopolitics and Analysis
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- International Public Law
- Issues and Crisis Management
- Gender & IR.
- South African Politics.
- Development and Human Rights in South East Asia.
- Cuba, China, Vietnam: Communism in a Post Communism World.
- Law, War Crimes and Transnational Politics.
- Religion and Politics