Proof of Proficiency in the English Language
All future students, except those applying for the English Language Preparation scheme, are required to submit proof of proficiency in theEnglish language.Applicants can prove proficiency in English by meeting one of the following conditions before enrolling:
- English as a native language
- Interview with one of our counselors via Skype or Live
- TOEFL score
- IELTS score
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies
(If your English Language level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting the degree studies)
After You Apply
You've confirmed your eligibility and submitted your application.
- The Admissions Office will review your application and will be in touch with you if more information is needed or some additional documents are required. If you stated that you would like to prove the proficiency in the English language through a personal interview, the Admissions Office will arrange the time and date for the telephone interview. Please, regularly check your e-mail, which you stated in your application form.
- Await the decision: Two to five weeks after your application has been received, the Admissions Office will contact you to communicate the outcome of your application for admission. If you don't receive a notice, please contact us email@example.com