Master Degree information
Masters Programs = 60 credit hours Time period = 1 to 2 years
You want to ... Make a Difference!
- Use your international experience and recognized leadership potential for a career leap.
- Widen your managerial and technical competencies.
- Assess real-life Work challenges and confidently select adequate responses to them.
- Recognize moral dimensions when dealing with Work dilemma.
- Increase self-awareness, inspire group performance and assertively shape your future.
- Benefit from personalized learning and individual coaching and share knowledge. with a small group of exceptional classmates and international executives.
- Join one of the world's most selective networks.
Student studying towards Master Degree learn both core courses to strengthen the
fundamentals of the subject and concentration courses to choose the path for their
Students are encouraged and given chances to participate in conferences as an attendee
or speakers and guided to publish research papers and participate in academic
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master Business Administration (MBA)
- with concentration in Finance
- with concentration in Marketing
- with concentration in Strategy
- with concentration in operations
- with concentration in HRM
- with concentration international Management
- with concentration healthcare management
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Accounting
- MA in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- MA in Communications & Media
- MA in Luxury Management
- Master of International Business Laws (LLM)
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- with concentration in Special Education
- with concentration in Higher Education
- Master of Arts and Design
- with concentration in Illustration design
- with concentration in Interior Architecture
- Masters in Risk and Safety Engineering Management (For oil and Gas )
- Masters in petroleum management